Pages

Saturday, March 8, 2014

A Pockectful of PROMISES for Women review

Are you one of those people who always goes to the National bookstores without a list of things to buy but instead you end up buying something?? Well, I admit that I'm one of those people. Lets be honest, we all know that there's so much interesting things and can't help it not buying it. Am I right??right??. The feeling of love of first sight! hehe.  If  some of you is not familiar about the National Book Store it is the largest bookstore and offices supply store chain in the Philippines. Well not just office supply but there is also for art crafts, gadgets and as well for hygiene needs like alcohol wet wipes  and etc. name it! they have it.  


So one of the things that I bought is this book 



so as you can see the cover is pretty girly. yeah too cute!

 

The content of this book is more of Notes from God for women. It has inspiring quotes and there's verse in certain categories.
 
 
whenever I read this I read it randomly. I randomly open a page and surprisingly the page that I read is truly a heart felt. you can relate from word to word. as if God really talks to you.
 
just to give you a look I randomly open a page and there will be a letter about having mistakes from God. i'll just type it you might not see it because of the low quality photo I'm sorry for that.
 
My Daughter,
if you stumble and fall, I will help you up. humble yourself before Me - for I am rich in mercy toward you. When you make a mistake and fall into sin, be quick to tell Me about it so I can forgive you and we can go forward as though it never existed. I don't remember your failures, only your successes.
~your forgiving
Farther.
 
isn't sweet ? you can relate your feelings whenever you read this book. unfortunately, when I went to the national bookstore their not selling this book anymore. too bad this book is a great deal its really cheap. Good thing I bought two books. Yey me!! I bought the brown color book which is for any gender.
 
Next time I'll be starting to post the notes inside my book and share it to you so that you feel what I feel whenever I read it.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment