Pages

Monday, March 10, 2014

My Watsons beauty products Haul!!!!

 
Hello astonishing ladies out there!!!!! hehe sorry for my exaggerated exclamation point. I'm just happy today, well who's not happy in shopping? Yeah~, I went out today to go "window shopping".   I would like to share to you ladies my Watsons haul. So let's get started.
 

I bought Gluta-C underam & Bikini Skin whitening Gel, Myra Vita White Facial lotion, Myra Facial Mosturizer and Sassy colors nail polish
 
Sassy colors nail polish 19php
 
So the reason why I'm at Watsons because I need a nail polish to replace my empty nail polish. So while looking at the shelf and saw this cutie patootie color that I fell in love with, I immediately grab it. Haha you know what I'm really not into pink but what can I say love is blind~ hahah anyway, let's go to  my next product that I purchased. . .
 
 
a BUY 1 TAKE 1 Myra Vita White Facial lotion 18.50php & Myra Facial Moisturizer 18.50php
 
 which is these Myra Vita Facial lotion and Myra Facial Moisturizer. If you read my review about Garnier Multi action scrub that I've been using, the oiliness of my face lessen and my mom bothered about it and she keep telling me to put some moisturizer on my face even though I have an oily face. You see, I never put moisturizer on my face because I'm too afraid that my face will get more greasy. So this is the first time I'll try a moisturizer, good thing that it's in sachet and in promo for 1 buy 1 take 1. But the thing that bothers me is I don't know what's the difference in "facial lotion and a facial moisturizer"?  anyway I'll make a review about these two product next time.
 

 Gluta-C intense whitening Underam & Bikini skin whitening Gel 99.75php (in promo)
 
So I'm about to pay all my products, while I'm in the counter I saw this Gluta- C and I remembered the review that I red in a blog that it is a good product so I asked the lady on the cashier how much this product and she told me that is "ON SALE for 99.75php"  and It's original price was 199.75php. I'm surprised so I tell the lady that I would like to buy 5 boxes of that and she told me that there's only 4 boxes left because many customers are buying this product. They told me that the promo will last until March 12 only nationwide  and advise me to buy Gluta- C in other branch of Watsons that might have a stock of this product. Good thing I asked and know about the promo thingy. So I'm planning to buy another batch of this product again. I'll be having a review of this product too just to be sure of it's wonder.
 
 
So that's all. thank you for dropping by~!!!! One happy Kid here!!
 
  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment