Pages

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Garnier Pure Active Multi-Action Scrub Review

I have breakout problems ever since I entered college. So I've been really in search on how to get rid of my impurities. It's really hard to go out thinking that everyone is looking at your face as if that your an alien. yes, as if there's something living creature on your face feeling!!
 
So I bought this Garnier Pure Active Multi-Action Scrub. I've read many blogs regarding this product so I think why not give a try. I went to Watsons to buy it.
 

My impressions:
 
The packaging is quite handy and it has an attractive design of the tube. I really like it because it is not messy to use so it's a thumbs up.
 
The consistency is somehow has a mild scrub. There's blue beads that are not that harsh to my face. I usually used it twice a day because I have very oily face so I'm not afraid that my face will end up dry.
 
The Scent of it is mild herbal scent that I really like.
 
The price is really cheap! it's only 89php and a tube will last a month. A pea size of this product is enough for your whole face! yeah, this is good for those people like me who are on budget.  
 
 
After using it for two weeks my face improved!!! 
my acnes calm this past weeks. Scars lighten a little because of the exfoliating effect of the scrub. I really like this product. I will post pictures of my face next time after I finished the whole tube of this product.
 
 
I truly recommend  this product to all ladies that are acne prone and oily face like me. 
 
 
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment