Pages

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

My Review on Nivea Visage: White Sparkling White Pore Minimizer



I've been searching of a good product to lighten my dark spots due to pimple scars. I come across in section of whitening cream of NIVEA in Watsons. Good thing it is in sample pack I don't need to buy the big tub.    
 
 
Nivea Visage white sparkling white- is a pore minimizer age control day cream. it has multi-vitamins & skin nutrients with UVA/ UVB protection. It claims to repair dull and damage skin and reduces dark spots and uneven pigmentation in the deeper layers of the skin while effectively tightening pores.   

 
My Experience
I used this as my make up base.  First time I used this my face becomes super greasy and shiny. I know I have an oily face type but this makes my face super greasy. After 4 hours putting this my friends noticed that they can fry some eggs on my face due to the visible greasiness effect. My friends keep pointing out how oily my face becomes which is very embarrassing on my part.
 
 I still continue using it but not in daytime because of what happened. I used it before I go to sleep, hoping that the whitening and the tightening pore thingy will effect if I used it for a week. But unfortunately I'm wrong. I had breakouts within 4 days using it. Then I totally stopped using this. I don't see any pores tighten. Though my dark spots somehow lighten a little. But my pimple increases which is sad (huhu) because I'm in the middle of recovering from massive pimples/acnes.   

Likes:
Scent- it has a mild floral scent which I really like.
Consistency- it has a creamy consistency
Budget friendly- the sample pack costs 20php only


Dislikes:
Packaging- quite messy, though it is just a sample pack but there are sample pack that have tube type at the corner of the sachet
Greasy effect on my face
Breakouts problem after using it


Recommendations:
 I wont recommend this with an oily, sensitive  and easily prone acne face type like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment