Pages

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Eyeliner Review : Ever bilena & Nichido

 
Hi there astonishing ladies~
I would like to share to you all my review of eyeliners from Ever bilena and Nichido.


 
So my friend gave me these Ever bilena as a gift and this type of local brand is really famous here in the Philippines for it's cheap cosmetics. 

 


Ever Bilena Pro Eyecolor Mascara/Eyeliner - It has a liquid eyeliner and a mascara each end of the tube which was very handy. I like the package of it because it is easy to use and it's not bulky when I put it on my purse.

 
Another eyeliner that I have was a pencil eyeliner from Nichido.
 
 
Nichido pencil eyeliner- It is a water resistance eyeliner. I've been using this for quite some time now. I like the packing of it which is handy that you can use anytime or on the go. I really prefer this than the Ever bilena.
 
So I made a swatch for the two eyeliners so that you can see why I much prefer the Nichido eyeliner than the Ever bilena.
 
 
The Ever Bilena Pro eye color liquid eyeliner has a glossy finish while the Nichido pencil eyeliner has a very pigmented color finish. 
 
 
I try to rub it to see the consistency and the lasting effect of the two products. As you can see the Ever bilena crumbled which is very messy to look at. While the Nichido eyeliner somehow has a little pigmented line left which is a good thing.  
 
I really recommend the Nichido eyeliner it's a 5/5 rating for me. Will I purchase it again? uhmm. I don't think so. I want to try other product but for those want a cheap eyeliner this is really a plus.
 
 
So that's all, I hope somehow I enlighten you all. Thank you for dropping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment