Pages

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Pond's flawless white BB cream Review

 
So this is my first BB cream I ever used and I've been intrigue in this type of cream. I'm always afraid to used any kind of product on my face because I have a prone acne face. I would like to share to you ladies my experience using this product. So let's get started.
 
 
 
I bought it in Watsons for 349php so I thought why not give it a try. This has a whitening Expert BB cream with a SPF 30 + +. It claims that It helps provide effortless natural bare-faced look. Best for skin type like oily skin, dull looking, unbalanced skin, dry skin with fine wrinkle fine lines, skin with freckles and blemishes, with pore problems, tired skin and as well all skin types.   
 
First impression:
 
Packaging:  I really like the girly packaging with a hot pink color touch. It has a very handy tube which not messy to use.
 
Shade: It has a one tone color shade. Too bad that it is not suited for dark skin tone.
 
Scent: It has a floral smell and fade after applying it.
 
Consistency: It has a dewy feeling after applying it.
 
Coverage: It gives a  good coverage. Covering all my acne scars and impurities.
 
Lasting Effect: it lasts for 4 hours only and my face starts to get greasy.  
 
 
Likes:
 
- Very handy
- very Affordable
- it has floral scent
- it gives good coverage
 
Dislike
- it has itchy feeling after applying
- makes my face more greasy look
- lasts for 4 hours for oily face like me
- I end up having breakouts after using it
 
Will I purchase it again?
I don't thinks so. This might not be the suited BB cream for me and I will search for other BB creams that will not give me breakouts. 
 
 
 
  
 

 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment